Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy 2011

It's very hard to blog after being MIA for so long... where do I start? What do I say? I think it's best to start small so on that note...
Owen is enrolled in swimming lessons and absolutely LOVES it. The boy is a fish. He get so excited when we reach the parking lot of the rec center. It's so cute to see his little face light up when we recognizes where we are! Sadly there are only 6 weeks of lessons (once a week) so it's going by quickly (already 3 weeks have passed). Every time we we do the same thing. Gather in a circle, sing three songs, then separate and have the babies kick and splash and just enjoy the water. It's really simple and only lasts about half an hour but it's something that Owen and I both look forward to and I'm so thankful we have the rec center to go to whenever we want! This pool has been a God send for us! It gives us something to do as a family and get a little exercise. That's pretty hard to do when it's freezing cold outside! Anyway, so Owen and I go swimming a lot... we went today actually. :) 


I can't believe Owen turns one in just a few short months. Seriously?? I feel like he was JUST born yesterday. He is literally all over the place these days... crawling, standing, pulling, climbing, he is thisclose to taking a step. Why is it so hard to watch your child grow up? It's just happening so fast. I have a whole new admiration for full-time working mothers. I'm so thankful I get to stay home with Owen and work from home as well! I'm so lucky... in many ways, and definitely don't take it for granted either! 






Well I think that's a good start for now. :) Hello 2011... let's all just enjoy ourselves shall we?

No comments: