Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome baby Max!


One proud papa!
He found his thumb already! :)

He weighed a whopping 6lbs 15oz! Tanya had just about given up that this baby was ever coming out. Her due date was 10/16 and had to go in to be induced on 10/22 (late at night). Luckily there were no complications and little Max was born at 6:07am on Friday 10/23. I'm bummed we haven't gotten to meet the little guy yet but look forward to a weekend with the family in just over a week. You better believe I'm taking a TON of pictures. :)

I had a doctor's appointment this past Monday for our own little baby Rings. Everything is going great so far. I've been feeling pretty good lately, eating like a horse, still having trouble sleeping and catching my breathe at times but otherwise great! :) Baby's heartbeat is 160. Last time it was at 150... seems to be climbing! I will have my 20 week ultrasound on November 16th. We are so excited to be able to see the baby!! Finally! Normally at that point we would find out if the baby's a boy or girl but sorry to disappoint because we aren't finding out! It's a surprise for everyone! :) Although I have a strong feeling, at this point, that it's going to be a girl. Could be the heartbeat that's leading me to believe that... could be that I feel karma is going to come back and bite me in the butt for being such a rotten hormonal teenager to my parents! Never-the-less we will be happy either way, boy OR girl!
So without further ado, here I am at 17 weeks...
No fat jokes, please! haha, just kiddn':)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woman, you are so NOT fat, you are a beautiful girl with child. :) I'm glad you're starting to take more pictures of your blossoming baby belly. That's what we wanna see!!! And i have nudgings that you're going to have a girl too... which is fine by me, because lord knows we need more sugar and spice and all that's nice in this little world of ours. :) We have to do the wedding ring test tonight!!

Olive said...

fat jokes? WHAA??!! you look beautiful!

and oh! oh my tell ben i said congratulations!! i went over 42 weeks with olive. that kid WOULD.NOT.COME.OUT! it was rather maddening

Anonymous said...

Oh, and P.S. I was 6lb 14oz! :)

Angie said...

Awww girl!! Look at that TINY baby bump!!!!! You are gorgeous! And so tiny still! Have you even gained weight?! :) Miss you & Love you!

Cheyenne and John said...

You look wonderful! Seriously. I know it's a weird stage but the fun and apparent baby bump will POP soon!
Congrats to Ben and family! He's adorable.. the baby, that is!

uthornsfan said...

You look as pretty as ever! Keep the pictures coming of you and the baby! I love seeing the progress! Can't wait to meet this lil one!

Hugs from Texas!!
Jean