Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is coming!

Yesterday and this morning Owen and I had a wonderful time playing at the park. It was a little chilly at first but soon warmed up to well in the 60's! I can't wait to be able to take this little guy to the park, zoo, swimming, hammock...anything outdoors. He LOVES being outside if you can't tell. :)

 
eating a little icy snow...


Yesterday afternoon we were hanging out on the back deck and I was getting the dogs ready to come inside by wiping their paws (the ground is soo muddy right now, yuck). Anyway Owen was entertained by a set of pots in the corner of the deck and when I went to get him he had dirt all over the inside and outside of his mouth! ewwwww, didn't even phase him. He was ticked when I wiped him up and made him come inside. Apparently he really wanted a mud sandwich!

No comments: